Every two years hunters, anglers, nature enthusiasts, sports knife, bow and gun fans, hunting dog keepers, farmers and foresters from the eastern part of Austria and from neighbouring CEE countries such as the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, are united in their various passions at the Jaspowa & Fischerei at the Messe Wien expo centre!
On 11th to 13th February 2011 there’s the largest show for hunting, fishing, weapons and off-road and 4WD vehicles in the whole of eastern Austria. You benefit from the central location in Vienna and attract thousands of visitors to your stand.
Planned highlights and features:
- Development of weaponry production
- Fly fishing
- Hunting & working dogs
- Hunting customs & hunting museum
- Hunting horn blowers
- Hunting cinema
- Fish and game cuisine
- Optical equipment – test course
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Trophy display and taxidermy
- Associations and special interest groups
- Nature studies
- Workshop row with an angling forum
- Present clear, specific information, new products and trends at your expo stand!
- Stage interesting side events at your stand to attract even more visitors!
- Use this chance to talk to around 200 exhibitors, and communicate with sector insiders and experts.
- Seize the opportunity to meet visitors from the neighbouring CEE countries and to provide visitors from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary with sales literature and info in their own languages.
- Consolidate existing contacts and look after regular and VIP guests to boost your business success even further!
- Meet exactly the right target groups during three eventful days without wasting time, effort and money!
- Use the trade fair to acquire new customers!
Here are some more product groups from last year.
- 16,800 domestic and foreign visitors came to marvel at the special displays, the work of the taxidermists and several atmospheric side events
- Around 200 national and international exhibitors (incl. ‘absolut allrad’) showcased their products and latest developments to highly knowledgeable visitor groups
- Pictures of the 2009 show. Click here to see for yourself.